Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Where should I go next?

You know, my gig here in Antwerp is almost up. In fact, I have only three measly months to get my act together! So I'll ask you out in cyberland for a little help: do you think there is any place that fits my needs, as outlined below?


1. After living a stone's throw from Wawel Castle for a year, I think I need to reenact my princess fantasies.

2. Out of the Beatles, my favorite is John Lennon. This is mostly because I love telling one person in particular that I "will never be the Yoko".

3. I have not lost my fascination with impossible languages. Especially Dutch!

4. I like good beer.

Hmm, this might be tough. Any ideas?

6 comments:

Tim said...

Geez, you're not leaving many options do you. Wonna come live with me baby?

Unknown said...

Gent?
Tops Antwerp on so many levels that it's almost cruel to put those two cities together.

Beer checked,
Yoko - unchecked,
Princessing - HEEEELLLOOOOUUU we have a castle in the middle of town!

Unknown said...

forgot to write:
Dutch - pffff please...

davidmunizbr said...

I like princess' fantasies...

Deets said...

Might I suggest you migrate back to Orlando, FL? There's a huge castle at this place called Disney where you can more than reenact your Princess fantasy.
Not to mention...I miss you!!!

Raf said...

I completely support this deciszion